About Johnson Babalola
Johnson Babalola heads the law firm. He had worked previously as an Immigration Consultant, a sole practising lawyer and a founding partner in the law firm of Babalola, Odeleye. He represents clients in matters relating to Canadian immigration and refugee law.
Johnson has appeared before the Federal Court of Canada and a variety of tribunals. He writes on immigration and settlement matters and was once the editor of a newspaper on Canadian immigration and settlement matters: ImmigrationNews. He travels out of Canada frequently to present seminars to prospective immigrants.
• 2004: Called to the Ontario (Canada) Bar
• 2004: Certificate of Qualification, National Committee on Accreditation, Ottawa, Canada
• 1999: Certificate (High Honours) in Immigration Practice, Seneca College, Toronto, Canada
• 1989: Called to the Nigerian Bar
• 1988: LL.B (Honours), University of Ibadan, Nigeria